Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 11,2015





So this week was really interesting!! Because I got transfered! now I`m up in Huaraz!!! which is like 8 hours away from Lima! :D but It`s amazing here! Like the people are all super loving and the scenery is amazing!! anyway so this week we didn`t have a ton of success because my companion and I are both new here, and the directions aren`t really the best. But we`ve been doing the best we could and this next week will be a lot different! :D Also I got to see my lovely family on Sunday" which was awesome! So I would like to share my testimony.. I know God is our heavenly father, this past little while I was actually having some doubts run through my mind and this recent week we were in a lesson and I recieved my answer. I know that all of us can become like Christ, we just have to put in the time and the trust to get there! I know that scripture study is super important and that you can find secrets within. I know that the Holy Ghost is real and one of my best friends, I`m just learning how I can learn and follow him but I know he`ll be right next to me at all times. I know that Jesus is the Christ and we can be perfected in him.  Well I hope that you guys have had a fun week this week and I`ll be praying that you can have another! :D










No comments:

Post a Comment