Monday, February 23, 2015

February 16,2015

So this week has been a pretty interesting week.... hahaha I got my new companion, Elder Hernandez, And he´s really cool, I really like him!! He´s Peruvian and only has 6 months left in his mission! So he´s starting to think about his house and I´m trying to slap it out of him! :D anyway He got sick.... hahahaha.... sick enough that we had to stay in the house for 2 days because if he had left we would have had to change his pants... a lot....  ;D But during this time of sickness I studyed a reallly awesome talk from Joesph smith! I read it like 5 times and Learned something new every time!! also I watched the testaments, and legacy... It was  areally good time! Then when he got better we went and visited some Members and some of the investigators that we got! So thats really all we did this week sorry... I didn´t leave the house so nothing super awesome happened!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment