Monday, August 17, 2015

Aug 10, 2015

Well nothing super cool happened this week, it was a really slow week actually but we had our fun! we went and invited somebody to get baptized and he no. then I said even if god right now came to you and told you, face to face, that you need to change a little bit, would you follow what he says? and he said no... if I like what I like I would say sorry god but I like this and I`m not going to change.... it was kind of frustrating!!! haha but it`s cool we`re still really good friends with the guy! 

When I felt the spirit the strongest is probably when the stake president came to our ward council and set everybody straight, and told them all that they need to work harder if they want to see miracles! it was reallyawesome and I could feel the love that he had for these people! so know they all what to work harder! :)

Hey I`ve got to go!!!! I love you guys!!!!! No I the computer wouldn`t let me... and I don`t really have very many pictures anyway but next week I`m going to send them! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment