Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014


Wooo!!! so this weeks been a really normal week! Just kinda walking around teaching people, Adrian recieved the Aaronic Priesthood Sunday!! it was kinda cool! :D So I had a work visit this week and one of my Zone leaders came down and he had an idea for finding people so we carried this big box about ten minuets away from my house and he put some book of mormons on it.. pamphlets.. just stuff and we sat there and nobody was in the streets... after about ten minutes of sitting there a school got out close by and some people walked by but nobody wanted anything.. after a little bit a couple ladies with their kids came over and took a couple book of mormons and we got their directions.. later in the week my companion and I went to find one of the houses and inside we found a member that we didn´t know excited! so that was cool.. oh... and when I got back with my companion he told me that we are going to the Temple..... He told me that one of his converts is going to the Temple and I get to go with him!!!!! yeah!!!!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment