Monday, December 29, 2014

December 22, 2014

So this week was pretty interesting! haha This Tuesday my companion and I went to find a reference from a member but they weren´t home so we decided to go knocking doors. We knocked on a couple and nobody answered but on the third or fourth door we got to was open and had a huge Christmas tree. After first we yeld hello inside but nobody came so I knocked on the open door and a shirtless dude came out. He said he was sorry because he was washing clothes, we said it was alright and interduced La Dádiva to him and he look really excited and said yes he really wants to see it, but his T.V. died so he sent a little his little niece to go ask her mother if we could watch it at there house. She came back and said that we could watch it so we went into the house and it was full of people! 8 people to be exact.. but 2 of them came in after the video so we didn´t count them! :D

My companion and I are fantastic! He is making me work hard, which is really good, and we are progressing as a companionship to! I´ve been teaching a lot more and My Spanish has spiked this week. My companion and I have been doing practices of teaching and when to flip flop and when its a good time to answer, and when its a good time to pause and let the spirit talk! Its great time! :D


We had our party on Friday! so I´m emailing like normal today! :D I´ve only got like 40 min to skype... so Idk how it´s going to go down! and We changed the time that I´m going to call you guys because I forgot about the time change thing! haha I´m going to call around 12 in the afternoon here.. so like 10 over there in utah! :D 

Also I have recieved the package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m sorry but I opened!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment