Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 13, 2015

So this week was really interesting becuase I got to meet the new president!! haha sorry I don´t have very much time this week so I´m going to organize my time better next week! :D but we got to meet him and he is super short!!!!! he´s peruvian and is super excited to work! Also in other news In Carhuaz there are two areas carhuaz 1 and 2 but in this transfer my companion has transfers and the one of the other elder has transfers from the other area. now that companion and me are now companions and our area is just one big area now! It´s crazy!!! it´s going to be lots of fun!!! :D 



Elders and sisters,

Report that during these changes there have been in the Mission and all the work that has been done now have new information for you.

We address the mission so they can make their submissions as well as receive their packages from their families, also the number of the mission box when they have to receive emails and letters. Please give that information to your parents.

 

Addres:

Calle Los Tilos 440 Urb. California
Trujillo
La Libertad
Peru

 

Letters:

SERPOST, box 122 (same address)

No comments:

Post a Comment