Monday, September 21, 2015

Sept 21, 2015

So this week was really interesting because my companion had to go to Lima to fix his papers! and he was gone for like almost 3 days! haha So I stayed with an other elder that´s in my district! His name is Elder Alanoca! haha and he´s really awesome! but I forgot to take pictures with him!!! haha but anyway I went and stayed in his area for those 3 days and got to meet all of his investigators that are progressing! I was really cool, then when my companion got back we went and worked like usual in our area! We didn´t find a whole bunch of news but we went out and tried our hardest! But this Sunday in consejo de la Rama we planned with the people that were there that we need to build a base in the Branch before we can move forward! we need to go and ¨Attack¨ the ward members that aren´t coming, and also attack the liders that don´t come to consejo! It´s going to be really awesome! :D 


and for churstmas maybe like Acouple short white sleeved shirst! :D haha and some socks! but that´s about it!






No comments:

Post a Comment