Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5,2015

It´s going by pretty fast I think.... hahaha

The Packing went pretty good! I´m fairly certain that I got everything! hahah I think I left one thing and the other house becuase I didn´t want it... I got here by bus! haha that´s how we travel distances here! :D My new companion is Elder Quintana! Yeah He´s a pretty chill dude... I am a full hour and a half away! haha I´m in Lima now! :D I´m in Izaguirre! Yes I did say goodbye to everybody that I wanted to! :D 
(Ward or brach in your new area)
It´s a Ward which is really weird for me! hahah and people actually go to this church which is also really weird! :D 

I´m sending a video! but We were on top of the roof of the building we´re staying in! :D 

I think so.... but they´re up in Huaraz! (Do you have a couple in you district)

Which CTR ring?(I found his CTR ring cleaning his room out)


(How is your companion)
He´s pretty down to earth.. haha I don´t know I haven´t had any problems with him... well I´m training him so that might be why... haha I´m finishing his training! :D

I have to go!! bye!!!!!!! I love you!!!!

20 questions we sent him!

  • What has been your biggest success?
  • What has been your biggest challenge this week?
  • What has been your biggest concern?
  • Who has been your favorite person? Why? 
  • What are you looking forward to this coming week?
  • Do you have a goal set for this week? Tell me about it.
  • How was your walk with the Savior this week?
  • What was your most spiritual experience?
  • What was your best experience?
  • What is your apartment like?
  • Where do you do your shopping?
  • How much do they give you to live on monthly?
  • Are you doing well budgeting your money?
  • What is the best thing you have been fed?
  • What is the grossest thing you have been fed?
  • What do you love about where you are living?
  • Is there anything you need?
  • Tell me about your companion?
  • Do you have things in common?
  • What is the biggest thing that has impacted your life this far on your mission?
  • Tender Mercy of the past week
  • What is the the nastiest thing you have had to eat?
  • What made you smile this week?
  • What is the most common food you are fed?
  • Have you had anything yet?


Answers to the questions
  • Probably Adrian.....
  • I´ve had a small cold but I´m fine now! :D
  • being in a place I don´t kknow
  • Elder Lansing! because I really have no way of explaining
  • Finding people to baptize
  • I want to find a way to study better
  • Pretty interesting
  • President told us a lot of information about the first vision that I didn´t know...
  • Meeting a very special family! 
  • Very small! 
  • Plaza vea! 
  • 800 soles!
  • Yes!:D
  • I don´t remember the names of the foods
  • ummm this really weird salad thing....
  • I´m in the smallest area! 
  • No... I´m alright
  • He´s short... and peruvian
  • Some of the music we like
  • Studying the scriptures
  • uhhhh I don´t know
  • This chicken with really gross sauce! 
  • Elder Brown
  • Chicken and rice
  • No


  • This is something he wrote Jessica...such a funny kid!!


No comments:

Post a Comment