Sunday, May 1, 2016

April,25,2016

Well this week was pretty great, First off because we had an awesome trainning with President and his assistance! We learned so much about how we need to act in finding new people and how it should be part of us and not just something we do! Also we learned a lot on how we need to treat all of the sons and daughters of God! It was truely amazing! Then two days later I got a call from the assistance, they told me they wanted to do and interchange with my companion and I. So I ended up going to trujillo to the area of the assistance with Elder Stephens, and Elder Sanchez came down to be with my companion. In this interchange i learned a lot! The biggest thing I learned in this interchange is how we need to love everybody! And Also Learned a little on how we need to take more responsibility for the things we are in charge of.


No comments:

Post a Comment